.jpg)
Grandmother peacefully departed at Hospital University Malaya on 02 July 2007 at 7:37 pm.
On Sunday, when my mum visited her she feel better and we thought she's going to recover soon.
When I visited her on Monday afternoon she looks suffering...I'm so scared that time and i call my aunty and my mum to come as her condition is very critical. She insist to go home immediately. At evening, my mum give her some porridge to eat and after I gave her some water, she collapsed into coma condition and depart peacefully.
Till now, I still can't accept that my grandmother has gone and my sadness havent recover yet. I miss my grandmother very much!!!
On Sunday, when my mum visited her she feel better and we thought she's going to recover soon.
When I visited her on Monday afternoon she looks suffering...I'm so scared that time and i call my aunty and my mum to come as her condition is very critical. She insist to go home immediately. At evening, my mum give her some porridge to eat and after I gave her some water, she collapsed into coma condition and depart peacefully.
Till now, I still can't accept that my grandmother has gone and my sadness havent recover yet. I miss my grandmother very much!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment